- Cut a 12 x 12 sheet of whisper white card stock in half and then Cut those sections at 3" You will have 8 cards, fold in half.
- Using basic black card stock cut eight 2 3/4" squares.
- Using your embossing buddy rub surface of basic black squares.
- Now use versamark to stamp flowers and sentiment from friendship blooms set in a variety of ways on all your squares.
- Emboss with white embossing powder, heat to set.
- Adhere ribbon to black square and then adhere square to white card stock.
- Using 3 x 3 inch mini envelopes decorate with basic black ink
- Cut out a rub on from Love and Happiness rub on set.
- Place on candle.
- Carefully rub on with Popsicle stick or bone folder.
- Remove backing, voila a wonderfully decorated candle in less than sixty seconds.
Wrapping it up!
Because the candle is small I used a clear envelope (cut off sticky part) to wrap up Candle. I used the sale-a-bration set So Many Scallops to create tag with basic black ink on whisper white card stock. Punch with scallop punch and set aside. Then using a cute flower from the love and happiness set, rub on to basic black card stock and then with a 1" punch cut out a circle. Adhere circle to scallop punch flower that you set aside. Using Crop-a-dile punch a hole for check ribbon and tie off the clear envelope.