Wow designer series paper is on sale this month ! Purchase 3 packs and get the 4th one free!
Monday, July 02, 2018
Sunday, July 01, 2018
Welcome to July Lots of great stuff going on at Stampin Up I'm going to share with you this cute card today
How to make the card
- I started by coloring the back side of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum with Stampin Blends using the light and dark of Calypso Coral and Old Olive.
- I mounted it to a piece of 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 Whisper White to make the colors pop TIP – place glue dots under the colored flowers to attach they won’t show
- The base of the card whisper whitecard stock and is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4 to make card base.
- I then adhered a piece of Poppy parade Card stock cut 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 to card base.
- I cut a 1/2 x 5 1/2 peice of Basic black cardstock and adhered it to the left side of card front about 1/4 from the left.
- I cut the window frame section in the big shot from a scrap piece of calypso coral card stock and the painted glass framlit.
- I then layered and arranged card front pieces to card fron
- The sentiment is Punched from tailored tag punch and stamped on scrap whisper white card stock in the stamparatus with memento ink
- The butterfly is stamped with memento ink and colored using stampin Blends markers in calypso coral
- everything is arranged on card fron and adhered with dimensionals
This card is super-fast and easy card to create and looks amazing in almost any color combination and using the graceful glass vellum paper you can make a variety of cards fast!.
New clearance rack is up! wow what great deals! Tutti-Frutti Classic Stampin’ Spots [ 145644 ] $9.00 $3.60 Wi...
It's Blog hopping time and here is my latest creation! I have been playing with watercolor with stampin up inks, and the new Stam...
Wow designer series paper is on sale this month ! Purchase 3 packs and get the 4th one free! check it out here ! Na...
Hello everyone , I spent the weekend at a Stampin 'Up convention in Hartford Connecticut. We were super pampered and I brought home ...