This is a funny pin I just finished. It was a bit of work but well worth it. I had seen a pin at split coast with crystal effects and wanted to try the technique.
Paper-Whisper white, Riding hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Black Stazon
Stamps - Holiday Line up, Punch pals
Accessories - Ruby Red, Old Olive, Close to Coco, Chocolate chip Stamp'in write markers, blender pens, Crystal Effects, Tombow, Coluzzel, Pin back
- Start by stamping the snowmen from the Holiday line up set with black Stazon ink on Whisper white card stock
- Stamp the same image on scraps of the following card stock Riding hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie
- Cut out hats, mittens, and scarves and arrange on Whisper White pin surface.
- When you are happy with your choices use stamp'in write markers to color and decorate areas that will not have colored card stock.
- I use blender pens to create dimension and fill areas.
- Glue down colored card stock with Tombow glue.
- Stamp snow flakes in the background.
- Cut out pin with coluzzel
- Cover with crystal effects and let dry
- Attach pin to back and cover with crystal effects.