This is a project I finished for each family member for Christmas and hung them on our tree. They are cones that I filled with goodies. Everyone loved them, and they were pretty easy to make.
Paper - Riding Hood Red, Belle Rose Designer Series Paper
Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Stamps - Lovely Letters
Accessories - Pennant die, Pretties kit, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Large eyelets, Crop-a-dile, 1 3/4 circle punch, Tombow, Library clips.
- Cut 2 large pennants with Riding Hood Red Card stock
- Cut 2 small pennant with Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
- Trim scallops on one of the small pennants
- Glue them together with different sides showing to take advantage of two sided patterns.
- Using a 1 " strip of coordinating Bella Rose Designer Series Paper cut out the scallops of the large pennant 3 times.
- Adhere to top and side edges on pennant.
- Using pretties kit make a dangling ornament a the bottom and tie a bow using whisper white taffeta ribbon to shaft of the ornament embed at the bottom of cone and glue down.
- Glue together the two Riding hood Red large pennants along the scalloped edge with Tombow. I use the library clips to hold them together
- Stamp a letter and vines using stamps from Lovely letters set and Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red ink on Whisper white Card stock
- Punch out with 1 3/4 circle punch
- Adhere stamped image on top of one of the scallops cut from the pennant die.
- Adhere to center of small Pennant and then adhere small pennant to large pennant.
- Using Crop-a-dile punch holes and set two large eyelets at the top of the pennant .
- Thread Kiwi Kiss ribbon and knot on either of cone.
- Tie whisper white ribbon at the top to form a loop
Fill and enjoy!
Thanks for looking Virginia