Sunday, October 26, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The card above is made with the Scallop die and is similar to the inset in the scrapbook page below. I originally saw a similar card at convention made by Shelli!
This card was made by using the squares from the scrapbook page below. I hope you can see how easy it is to make a scrapbook page using card elements. Having both card makers and scrapbookers in my monthly workshops has been a great thing for me to develop designs that are doable as a card or a scrapbook page.
Last picture comes from a purse made from a pillow box and a top note die cut. I can't believe I even questioned the purchase of my Sig shot! I love this tool! This purse idea came from a stamper I met this week end in york PA. I wish I knew her name so I could give her credit. Her sample was so cute I came right home and made one for myself!
Paper is Designer series papers Haiku and patterns in Baha breeze. So simple and decorated with a dyed pretties flower and felt flower. To make the handle of the purse I used a bayou blue ribbon and punched two holes at the top of a folded Top note paper. I then slipped in the ribbon in between both layers and knotted the ribbon so it would hold as the purse handle. Using mono adhesive I glued the fold at the top and then adhered it to the purse.
I also used the punches three hostess set and Baha breeze ink, and punched a pumpkin Pie square to highlight the sentiment.
Thanks for looking Virginia
Stamps - Nursery Necessities, Boho Backgrounds
Paper - Whisper white Girl page Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette Boy Page Bashful Blue, and Brocade Blue
Ink –So Saffron Girl page Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette Boy Page Bashful Blue, and Brocade Blue
Accessories – Big Shot Dies, Envelope, Scallop circle, Top Note, Stamping Dimensionals, 1 3/8 circle punch, Coluzzle, Glue dots
- Take a 8 ½ sheet of Pink or Blue card stock and center it towards the top of a12x 12 sheet of card stock.
- Using the top note die cut a frame using Whisper White card stock. To make sure the frame is centered, center the paper on the die before putting it through the Big Shot. Save the center piece for another project.
- Adhere to page using stamping Dimensional.
- Cut a bib using scallop die and a folded piece of Pinks or Blues card stock. Do this by folding the piece in half and putting it on the die slightly below 5 scallops this allows the die to cut a folded card.
- Using a punch cut the top section of the bib being careful not to trip the card too much.
- Cut a circle from your coluzzle in whisper white. Stamp images using Pinks or Blues inks.
- Tie a ribbon and attach using glue dots
- Using big shot envelope die, cut three envelopes and stamp a pattern on the envelopes using Pinks or Blues inks
- Lay out the page following the image above.
Monday, October 06, 2008
This was a card I made for a birthday recently I just love the new in colors especially Riding Hood red and Baha Breeze. Th card is a pocket car it starts with a 4 1/4 x 11 " piece of Riding Hood red. I fold that piece in half and using the border punch I cut a scallop edge. Fold down on the side of the scallop cuts. stamp the flowers from Eastern Blooms using Riding Hood red ink. Cut a strip of white ribbon and tie off in the front. Stamp and cut a flower. Curl petals using a pair of scissors and attach over bow. Cut a piece of Baha Breeze 4 X 5 1/4. Using a corner rounder trim all four corners. On a scrap of whisper white stamp one of the smaller flowers from eastern blooms in Riding Hood red ink. Punch out using 1 1/4 inch punch. Punch out a circle from Baha Breeze from a 1 3/8 inch punch, adhere to first circle and attach to card. Stamp sentiment at the top. Thank you for looking Virginia
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
These two sets are made using the top note die and the envelope die, they are so easy to make using the dies! Just some card stock designer series paper and viola! thanks for looking Virginia
New clearance rack is up! wow what great deals! Tutti-Frutti Classic Stampin’ Spots [ 145644 ] $9.00 $3.60 Wi...
It's Blog hopping time and here is my latest creation! I have been playing with watercolor with stampin up inks, and the new Stam...
Wow designer series paper is on sale this month ! Purchase 3 packs and get the 4th one free! check it out here ! Na...
Hello everyone , I spent the weekend at a Stampin 'Up convention in Hartford Connecticut. We were super pampered and I brought home ...