Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cards from the same class

Wow I can't believe it has been a week since my last post! I have some great things to share. First let's get to the cards that I promised to show you.

The card above is made with the Scallop die and is similar to the inset in the scrapbook page below. I originally saw a similar card at convention made by Shelli!

This card was made by using the squares from the scrapbook page below. I hope you can see how easy it is to make a scrapbook page using card elements. Having both card makers and scrapbookers in my monthly workshops has been a great thing for me to develop designs that are doable as a card or a scrapbook page.


Last picture comes from a purse made from a pillow box and a top note die cut. I can't believe I even questioned the purchase of my Sig shot! I love this tool! This purse idea came from a stamper I met this week end in york PA. I wish I knew her name so I could give her credit. Her sample was so cute I came right home and made one for myself!
Paper is Designer series papers Haiku and patterns in Baha breeze. So simple and decorated with a dyed pretties flower and felt flower. To make the handle of the purse I used a bayou blue ribbon and punched two holes at the top of a folded Top note paper. I then slipped in the ribbon in between both layers and knotted the ribbon so it would hold as the purse handle. Using mono adhesive I glued the fold at the top and then adhered it to the purse.
I also used the punches three hostess set and Baha breeze ink, and punched a pumpkin Pie square to highlight the sentiment.
Thanks for looking Virginia

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

The purse is just darling!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...