Sunday, March 30, 2008
This was the Box Cathy K made.
This was Mary D's creation
Mary L's wonderful set!
Monica's Great duo
Kathie H's Yellow and green set!
Jill M's dynamic set
Just in cast you missed out I will be having classes in April and May, if you are interested in specific class or would like to book a workshop please E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org I'll keep you posted on the next class thanks for looking! Virginia
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
click here to view the flyer full size.
In addition I have a special bonus gift just for you that is from me!
Anyway you do it, a FREE $25 is something to Excited about!
Friday, March 21, 2008
- Cut a 12 x 12 sheet of whisper white card stock in half and then Cut those sections at 3" You will have 8 cards, fold in half.
- Using basic black card stock cut eight 2 3/4" squares.
- Using your embossing buddy rub surface of basic black squares.
- Now use versamark to stamp flowers and sentiment from friendship blooms set in a variety of ways on all your squares.
- Emboss with white embossing powder, heat to set.
- Adhere ribbon to black square and then adhere square to white card stock.
- Using 3 x 3 inch mini envelopes decorate with basic black ink
- Cut out a rub on from Love and Happiness rub on set.
- Place on candle.
- Carefully rub on with Popsicle stick or bone folder.
- Remove backing, voila a wonderfully decorated candle in less than sixty seconds.
Wrapping it up!
Because the candle is small I used a clear envelope (cut off sticky part) to wrap up Candle. I used the sale-a-bration set So Many Scallops to create tag with basic black ink on whisper white card stock. Punch with scallop punch and set aside. Then using a cute flower from the love and happiness set, rub on to basic black card stock and then with a 1" punch cut out a circle. Adhere circle to scallop punch flower that you set aside. Using Crop-a-dile punch a hole for check ribbon and tie off the clear envelope.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
When Saturday March 29 th from 1-4 PM
Where my studio
How much $5.00 or free with a $30.00 purchase
What to bring Nothing I will provide it all.
Below is a picture of the type of box we will be making I will have an assortment of prints to choose from. No two box set a like! The design of the box comes from Michelle Giraud better know as FlaxyChick.
If you would like to sign up please e-mail me at email@example.com
or cal 315-727-7288!Thanks for looking!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Stamps -Tres chic, Carte postale
Ink - Always artichoke, River rock
Accessories- punches, stampin write marker, glitter ribbon
Monday, March 03, 2008
I have been hankering over this set I love to color the design and this set is perfect for it.
Stamps-Morning soft, Print Pattern, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink- Elegant eggplant, mellow moss, perfect plum, Black Stazon, So Saffron
Paper - Lovely lilac, Perfect Plum very vanilla
Accessories- Moss Gingham Ribbon, Edge rougher, Blender pens
Cut paper and begin by stamping With stazon on very vanilla card stock. Using a blender pens and your choice of colors color in flowers concentrating your deepest colors in the centers and outside edges. I use so saffron to create a background wash and lovely lilac to stamp with itty bitty backgrounds. stamp print pattern on to larger cardstock and assemble card. Don't for get the trick to saving ribbon. cut a section of ribbon only slightly larger than the surface you want to cover. cut a smaller piece and tie it off on it self,but before tightening it slip larger ribbon in and tighten. wrap around card and trim if needed. thanks for looking. Don't forget there is a sale going on just click here to see the specials