Thursday, March 13, 2008

Join the fun and take a Classs!

Well I have finally gotten it together enough to offer a class again! I love sharing stamping and it is always fun to hang out with other stampers. We will be making a coordinating card and box set;
When Saturday March 29 th from 1-4 PM

Where my studio


How much $5.00 or free with a $30.00 purchase



What to bring Nothing I will provide it all.
Below is a picture of the type of box we will be making I will have an assortment of prints to choose from. No two box set a like! The design of the box comes from Michelle Giraud better know as FlaxyChick.




If you would like to sign up please e-mail me at vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us


or cal 315-727-7288!

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...