Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow look what we did in my Studio!

Saturday was my first spring class and we made a box and coordinating card set. Students worked very hard and look what they made! I am always surprised by students work and very thrilled with the out come. and as always they teach me so much more than I learn!
















This was the Box Cathy K made.














This was Mary D's creation











Mary L's wonderful set!













Monica's Great duo












Kathie H's Yellow and green set!













Jill M's dynamic set


Just in cast you missed out I will be having classes in April and May, if you are interested in specific class or would like to book a workshop please E-mail me at vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us I'll keep you posted on the next class thanks for looking! Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...