Sunday, March 23, 2008

Could you use an EXTRA $25.00?






Hoppy Hello and hoppy Easter!


Stampin' Up! Has another great promotion! This is a Hostess Promotion now through April 30th where hostesses with a $350 workshop will receive an EXTRA $25 in products free! Not only do you get the regular hostess bonuses of your choice of free hostess only stamp sets plus $40.00 of free merchandise! That’s over 70.00$ worth of free stuff, wow that is awesome!











click here to view the flyer full size.

How can I do that you ask? Well let me help you! If you live in the Syracuse, NY or surrounding area contact me or call me at 315-727-7288 to book your workshop - we can do it in your home or my studio! If don’t live near by what about a virtual workshop! Show your catalog to your friends and family, place your catalog at work with some order forms, or take the catalog to your next playgroup and gather together some orders. It is so easy to do and I can help you make an extra $25.00 in great Stampin’up merchandise!

In addition I have a special bonus gift just for you that is from me!
Anyway you do it, a FREE $25 is something to Excited about!

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...