Stamps - Nursery Necessities, Boho Backgrounds
Paper - Whisper white Girl page Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette Boy Page Bashful Blue, and Brocade Blue
Ink –So Saffron Girl page Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette Boy Page Bashful Blue, and Brocade Blue
Accessories – Big Shot Dies, Envelope, Scallop circle, Top Note, Stamping Dimensionals, 1 3/8 circle punch, Coluzzle, Glue dots
- Take a 8 ½ sheet of Pink or Blue card stock and center it towards the top of a12x 12 sheet of card stock.
- Using the top note die cut a frame using Whisper White card stock. To make sure the frame is centered, center the paper on the die before putting it through the Big Shot. Save the center piece for another project.
- Adhere to page using stamping Dimensional.
- Cut a bib using scallop die and a folded piece of Pinks or Blues card stock. Do this by folding the piece in half and putting it on the die slightly below 5 scallops this allows the die to cut a folded card.
- Using a punch cut the top section of the bib being careful not to trip the card too much.
- Cut a circle from your coluzzle in whisper white. Stamp images using Pinks or Blues inks.
- Tie a ribbon and attach using glue dots
- Using big shot envelope die, cut three envelopes and stamp a pattern on the envelopes using Pinks or Blues inks
- Lay out the page following the image above.