Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Hey all October's workshop was a success! We had lots of fun and everyone left with some great cards.

Our next workshop will be hosted Paula Harty and will be on Tuesday November 14th at 3:15 PM in the art room.

We will be using the new Country living set Called Autumn Elegance and using a watercolors technique.

For those of you who might be interested in becoming a stampin' up demonstrator here is a look at the kit a $355.00 value that sells for $199.00. During a new promotion you can now get the set for $165.00! A Great value. If you are interested I can help you get started, just contact me.

Lastly my customers are my best reference you help me grow my business if you would like to host an in home workshop or know some one who would please contact me. vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us

Thanks See you soon Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...