This is the card I am doing for a swap tomorrow at school. I can't wait to see what all the other cards look like it is so much fun!I don't seem to get tired of this set.
First of all thanks so much for all your kind remarks regarding this card. Many of you have asked me how I made this card so here are the instructions.
I cut Brushed Gold Paper
4 ¼ X 5 ½
3 ¾ X 3
3 X 2 ½
I cut Very Vanilla Paper
3 ¼ x 2 ½
2 ½ x 2
I cut Cranberry Crisp Paper
3 ½ X 2 ¾
2 ¾ X 2 ¼
I cut Always Artichoke Paper
4 X 5 ¼
1. I started by stamping with the Peaceful wishes set.
2. I used the pine bough stamp and Always Artichoke Ink on the Always Artichoke paper.
3. Next I used the canvas stamp and inked it with Cranberry Crisp ink and stamped on all the cranberry paper.
4. Next I inked the berry stamp with always artichoke ink and stamped it on the smallest Very Vanilla paperall overnd then allover the larger Very Vanilla paper.
5. I then inked a blender pen with cranberry crisp refill ink and then painted over berries in small card.
6. I assembled all the smaller sets and before putting together the large background set I wrapped the ribbon between Always artichoke and the Brushed Gold paper.
7. Lastly I assembled all the layers leaving enough room for the peaceful wishes sentiment at the bottom stamped in Gold Encore Pad
P.S. I need your help. If you would be willing to take a poll to help me plan for next month's work shop please click here and answer one question. Thanks V
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Card for a swap
Hello, Sale a bration is underway! Such great products for just buying stamps! 149999 $0.00 149622 $0.00 ...
Watercolor trio one of the new sets from the Summer Mini catalog. It was sooooo easy to make this card there is no way you can go wrong! I ...
It's Blog hopping time and here is my latest creation! I have been playing with watercolor with stampin up inks, and the new Stam...
Wow designer series paper is on sale this month ! Purchase 3 packs and get the 4th one free! check it out here ! Na...