Tuesday, December 19, 2006

UHU review


A few weeks ago when surfing blogs I came across a site that was giving out glue to folks who would be willing to review the products. Well I was so excited I quickly E-mailed Maria Filosa a blogger who is sending out the UHU products. I promptly received some UHU Glues to try out. Because I am a school teacher Maria sent me some extra products as well. So I will give you my 2 cents worth

Glue sticks - I love these and use them every day in the classroom they are versatile and work quickly.

Monoadhesive - I love the way it rolls on it is much better than tombow. My only complaint is that it does not have the stickiness of tombow.

Glue pen - I absolutely love this product. It glides on quickly and evenly and because of its tip it is easy to spread. What I like about it is it adheres very tightly though it does need some weight to keep it down. I find it much stronger and I am switching to this instead of tombow which I have used for some time. Thanks Maria

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...