Monday, January 01, 2007

And the Winner is

And the Winner is Jill Middleton!!


Congratulations Jill I have E-mailed you! Your Stamp Pad will be on it's way shortly! Thank you all for your interest in the blog and your encouraging words about the tutorial! I am working on the next tutorial as we speak! Hope you all a had a wonderful New Years! I am looking forward to stamping and blogging this year

.

To get Sell-a-bration of to a great start I have a special this week. Any customer placing an order of $50.00 or more before January 5th will receive a Free Sell-a-bration set and I will pick up the shipping and handling! So for any of you who didn't get what you wanted for xmas this is your chance to make those dollars count! Contact me if you are interested in hosting a workshop or just need some supplies!

Thanks Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...