I received a cuttlebug for Christmas and am enjoying playing with it. This is a card I made with the machine and my Carte Postale set.
Paper Vintage violet, Whisper White
Ink Vintage violet, Buckaroo Blue
Stamps Print Pattern, Carte Postale, Script
Accessories Natural hemp, oval punches Large & Small
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4 "X 5 1/2"
- Cut a piece of Buckaroo Blue card stock 4"X 5 1/4" Run through the Cuttlebug machine using Swirl folder. Then attach to whisper white background.
- Stamp a scrap piece of white card stock with square floral, then color in using blender pen. Adhere to card
- On a piece of 2 1/2 X 4 1/4 Stamp the print pattern and script pattern in Buckaroo Blue
- Stamp The fleur de Lis with Vintage violet and then adhere to card
- Punch large oval with a scrap vintage violet
- Stamp the word Merci on a small piece of whisper white and then center and cut with smaller oval punch
- Adhere together and punch hole at top.
- Tie and wrap around assembled card with natural hemp
Thanks For looking Virginia