Sunday, February 11, 2007

Card Swap

One of the great ways to get inspiration is to have a card swap with a group of artists. It gives you a fresh take on a stamp set or color scheme. I recently entered a card swap with some of the teachers at school that I work with. I was amazed and inspired by them and feel lucky to work with such a wonderful group of card artist and teachers. So I thought I would share with you some of their work this week.

First up is a card by the swap hostess Mary Ann. She has hosted several swaps and I really enjoy being part of them. I love the way she used white craft ink to create a look of bleach on the background of this card. She tied it all together with the layers of paper and organdy ribbon that really showcase the sentiment.




Next up is Paula's card. I love her color combination Pink and Black. The rivets really create a great focal point and create interest. Ribbon really sets off the black and the crosshatch background stamp creates texture!



It is so nice to get inspiration from others. Tomorrow two other artists. Thanks for looking! Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...