Well having a snow day allowed me to catch up on some things! So here are this month’s workshop directions! Enjoy Virginia
Using the Very Punny Sell-a-bration set make a tickled pink card!
Stamps: Very Punny, Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: Chocolate chip, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate and pink gingham ribbon, square step punch
- Cut 2 pieces of Pixie Pink card stock 1 ½ X 4 ¼
- Cut 1 piece of Chocolate chip 4 ¼ X 5 ½
- Take the corner "guard" off Square step punch then turn punch over and punch along the
- edge of pixie pink cardstock, lining up the next with the previous.
- Do this twice on either side of one piece of pixie pink cardstock. You should have two sections that look like lace.
- Stamp second piece of Pixie pink card stock with polka dots stamp from Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set.
- Using tape turn over card stock you just stamped and adhere lace edging on both sides of the cardstock
- Stamp a 1 ¼ X 1 ¼ piece of Whisper White card stock with pig from Very Punny set
- Color with Water Color Crayons
- Adhere pig to a 1 ½ X 1 ½ square of Chocolate chip cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Chocolate chip cardstock 4 ¼ X 5 ½ .
- Adhere pink section to chocolate chip cardstock.
- Punch 2 small holes on one side directly on top of each other place ribbon in between holes and wrap around card till it reaches holes
- Thread each end of ribbon through separate holes and tie off ribbon.
- Use a small piece of pink gingham ribbon tie it to the brown ribbon
- Adhere pig some where on the pink section.
Wild Rose card
Ittty bitty backgrounds
Love is a great thing
Inks All craft ink
Always Artichoke Classic
Cranberry Crisp Classic
Ribbon green gingham and red gingham.
Cuttlebug and textile folder.
1. Cut one piece of Very Vanilla card stock 4 x 5 ¼ .
2. Cut another piece of Always Artichoke the same size. Using textile texture folder run always artichoke through Cuttlebug, then rub Certainly Celery craft to highlight texture. Set a side to dry
3. Stamp the front piece as follows. Large flower base color Ruby red, details Bravo Burgundy. Smaller Rose flower base color Cameo Coral, details Ruby red Leaves base color Certainly Celery details Mellow Moss.
4. Using Ittty bitty backgrounds stamp fly specking all over set with Always Artichoke Classic
5. Using Watercolor Wonder Crayons highlight background with certainly celery and always artichoke. Also accent Flowers as you see needed.
6. Cut away at the bottom around flowers. Make sure enough of the Always Artichoke shows for a ribbon.
7. Adhere to Always Artichoke
8. Punch 2 small holes on one side directly on top of each other place green gingham ribbon in between holes and wrap around the back of the card till it reaches holes
9. Thread each end of ribbon through separate holes and tie off ribbon.
10. Use a small piece of red gingham ribbon tie it to the green gingham ribbon.
11. Cut a piece of Cameo Coral card stock 4 ¼ X 5 ½
12. Adhere to card
13. Stamp “I love you” from Love is a great thing set in Cranberry crisp