Saturday, April 21, 2007

Chocolate Chip



I spent a few hours friday with my freind Laura Currie she showed me some wonderful new ways to use Stampin' up paper. a very quick way to make a card. I used a 5 1/4 X 4 inch peice of chocolate chip paper. I then cut it 2 inches from on end and reversed it. Because the papers are two sided you get an instant corrdinating look. I then threw a scrap I had and corrdinated it with ribbon and embossed on a scrap of ruby red. I used another scrap of chocolate chip and the slit punch to create the scallop border. Thanks for looking! Virginia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is really NICE! Great take off from such a simple tip. L

Anonymous said...

Virginia, what a lovely card. It's going in my "Must CASE" file!
TFS

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...