Monday, April 16, 2007

Finally I am back from vacation!


Sorry I was in Sunny Myrtle beach the last week! Stampin' Up has some great deals this month.


This is the card we will be doing tomorrow at my work shop. If you are interested in coming please e-mail me!


Card Instructions

Stamps Polka dots and Paisley, Doodle This, Doodle that, Autumn Leaf Prints

Accessories Round tab punch, Gingham Ribbon, Brads, Slit punch, Stampin-A-Ma-Jig, Two way glue pen, 1/8 hole punch

Paper Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean

Ink Chocolate Chip

This card was inspired by many of the great stampers from Splitcoaststampers! I started with a piece of Close to Cocoa and scored it at 4 ½ then folded the card and punched a slit at the bottom. I then used my Stampin-A-Ma-Jig to align the polka dots background at the bottom of a 4 X 5 ¼ piece of Cool Caribbean card stock. This is a great tutorial I found on splitcoaststampers on how to use the stampin -A- Ma- Jig. I used Chocolate Chip ink for this. I then stamped using the flourishes from Doodle This, Doodle that also using Chocolate Chip ink. Finally I sponged edges with using Chocolate Chip ink. I then used a piece of 8X ½ Close to Cocoa card stock and the Slit punch to create the scallop trim in the middle. There is a great tutorial on this web site. Cut the scalloped piece in half and adhere with two way glue pen to Cool Caribbean card stock. Then using a 1/8 hole punch create a hole in as far as the punch lets you go right in the center of scalloped border. Thread Gingham Ribbon through hole from bottom. Then wrap bow all the way around and back through the hole from the bottom. Make sure ribbon come through either side of ribbon on top tie into a bow and trim. Lastly cut tab using Round tab punch from Cool Caribbean card stock. Fold in half, using hello stamp from Autumn Leaf Prints stamp using Chocolate Chip ink and then sponge with the same color. Align tab with card and punch holes using 1/8 hole punch insert coordinating Brads. Center and adhere to card using Two way glue pen.

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...