Sunday, April 22, 2007

A quick card


Just a quick card using 2 sided paper. This is such a quick way to make a card! with Stampin'ups wonderful papers. I can't wait for palette 'o prints promotion in May!

I started with petals and paisley a 2 sided paper. I cut a sheet to 4 X 5 1/4. I then cut a 2" section off flip it and adhere to a certainly celery piece of card stock.

Using a scrap of certainly celery card stock (you know those pieces you can never throw away) about 1/2 " X 4 ". I trimmed the card at the seam. Then I stamped an image and sentiment on a 2 1/4 X 1 3/4 inch section of whisper white card stock. You would then adhere it to 2 1/2 X 2 inch piece of Cool Caribbean card stock. and then of course to the card it self all of this gets adhered to a card and envelope! Thanks for looking !

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...