Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another gift Idea

I am so happy I brows blogs some really great Ideas come from them. This idea is from Tracy Harp's Blog called Inky Doodles. I love the site and she has instructions on the project. It very simply is a note pad with a folded card at the top and glued to the back. Don't glue the top part to the front or you won't be able to tear of sheets.

I'm excited because I tried craft ink instead of classic ink and I feel the image of the flower is much stronger so now I want to redo the frame and card I posted earlier this week! Why is it we are never happy with what we do! LOL Enjoy and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...