Monday, May 07, 2007

Ok now here is the card!


I'm giving you a sneak peek at what will be my gift for a swap in two weeks. It will be the frame and the card posted the last two days. I am attending a card swap locally and am so excited. I had so much fun last fall and have been waiting for this!.

It is so much fun to meet all the great stampers in the area and to share our work. I will be sure to post some of the great cards I get. I first need to make my swaps! So many cards so little time!

PS Jan asked me how I got those little dots. I remember the first time I saw them on a card and I thought how beautiful. They are from the itty bitty background stamp set from Stampin 'up. I used always artichoke that may have been a bit dark but I love how it fills the space. By the way I tried this card again using craft ink instead of Dye ink and it was much crisper. I will show you later!

2 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

How did you do the speckeld dots-with a stamp or by hand?

Allison Rankin said...

This is gorgeous!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...