I was surfing the web the other day and came across a Hero Arts technique that I thought I would try. I really like how it came out.
Water Color Technique
- Start by picking coordinating watercolor crayons.
- Lightly spray the paper with water. Watercolor the paper with the crayons and aqua painter. You only need to cover the surrounding area that will be stamped.
- Dry with embossing gun.
Clear emboss a shadow stamp with an image on water colored area.
- Paint over the image with a darker watercolor crayon. Allow the paint to seep into the un-embossed areas.
- Wipe off any extra puddles of paint and wipe the embossed area clean.
- Cover the image with a sheet of protective paper and run a hot iron over to remove the embossing.
- Using an aqua painter draw with wet brush around the image . This allows you to tear the paper in the shape you would like.
- Cut a strip of always artichoke that is 5 1/4 X 1 1/2.
- Emboss in the textile folder in a cuttlebug
- Rub always artichoke ink on the textured side.
- Cut a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 piece of ruby red card stock
- Stamp a scarp piece of of always artichoke with canvas background stamp. then punch with word window punch
- fold over right side and secure with a eyelet.
- Glue embossed always artichoke punch hole and tie off ribbon
- Glue down watercolor chip.!
Enjoy thanks for looking!