Sunday, July 15, 2007

Technique Classes!


I have just started a group of technique classes. The group meets once a month in Marcellus. it is a lively group of women that are great fun. We do 5 different techniques a month and each group member gets a book to put their samples in. This class is a great way to have a treasure trove of techniques in a book format for easy reference at a later date. The class includes card stock with printed instructions for easy reference. The cost is $25.00 for the first class and $10.00 each class afterwards. I supply all the materials. The sample to the left is a sample of a reinker technique I learned from a fellow stamper I call it rainbow reinker! If you think you are interested or would like to join a group send me an e-mail. vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us Thanks for looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...