Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A week of frames!




Well today was my first Frame workshop! We had so much fun and I was so impressed with all the frames made by friends. We were a group of mostly teachers and staff I work with. It will take more than a week to share them all with you. The first up is Jill Middleton. She teaches English at Tully and she is already a theorem painter, so she took to the water color quickly. Her color choices are very strong and I love how she hand painted the flowers on the frame with Stampinup's new pretties kit!
Supplies

Stamps - Heartfelt and, garden silhouettes
Inks - Always Artichoke, Purely pomegranate
Paper - Baroque
Accessories - Pretties kit flower and pearl, Purely Pomegranate ribbon

Here is a picture of everyone working in the studio!

1 comment:

CurrieRoadJLCurrie said...

Oh my gosh, I'm impressed! Love your stamp room, congratulations!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...