Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back from vacation

Well not only have I been on vacation but so has my brain!! Sorry about the missing picture and incomplete post the last few days i was just on vacation, but I am back and excited to begin stamping again. I did sneak some stamping supplies on vacation and played a bit. I have to photograph some work to show you what I did over the break. Meanwhile here is a card I made for convention thanks to the help of my sister and my wonderful niece Alyssa. She is a great task master, she single handily kept me focused and helped me make over 100 cards like the one above. The card uses Garden Silhouettes hostess set. The reason you make so many cars is that you trade with folks at the convention. I received so many wonderful cards in trade for this card. I have so many wonderful samples and If you book a workshop I will bring along those samples. I also have a book of techniques. I will be posting classes for the fall shortly and feel free to contact me if you are interested in either a workshop or a class. vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us

Supplies

Stamps - Garden Silhouettes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Rough texture wheel

Inks - Always artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, Bayou Blue

Paper - Always Artichoke, River Rock, Whisper White

Accessories -Blender pen

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...