Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Frames and watercolors again!

Frame workshop again. Wow it is amazing how great the frames turn out Every student has such a different look but each and every one is successful. This frame is Laura curries my mentor who hosted the workshop for me in her studio. tomorrow i will sow you some of other class work!
I love Laura's color choices the always artichoke and almost amethyst work so well together. She used a touch of groovy guava to make the centers pop! love love love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your watercoloring is AMAZING!! I love your cards. . . just found your blog through a post you made on SCS, I'm glad I visited yours!! What great eye candy and inspiration.
Mahalo for sharing your wonderful and special talents!!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...