Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Watercolor Technique

I spent Sunday afternoon with my upline and we did a new watercolor Technique. I just loved it! The technique suggested flowers so I went right home and played around with it. I made this card with the technique we learned today with a slight twist, I have another card tomorrow.
I will run another frame class with this technique sometime in October. If you are interested you can E-mail me. vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us I will be posting fall class schedules shortly.
I love visiting my upline. In case you are wondering what an upline is it is the person who helps you with becoming a demonstrator, very much like a mentor. It is one of the greatest benefits of becoming a demonstrator with Stamp'up. Having an Up line means there is always some one to help you plan classes design projects anything you can think of as well as a shoulder to cry on. In case you didn't know my upline is Laura Currie, she is so wonderful and always has such great ideas! When you become a demonstrator with Stampin'up not only do you get great support and free stamps but also you make some great friends! So if you are interested I would love to mentor You!

Supplies
Stamps:
Wild Rose, itty bitty backgrounds, Sanded
Paper: Always artichoke, whisper white, river rock
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Marigold morning, Always artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Stampin up gingham and taffeta ribbons in certainly celery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh,that card is beautiful. Thanks for the plug!! I love having you come to my house and what you do with the techniques.

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...