Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another wedding!

Wow I have been to 3 weddings in the last month. This is a card I made for my best friends son Eric and his wife Jessica. Since they had a fall wedding I thought it would be nice to have a fall theme. This card stared with a thumping technique. You ink the stamp with Creamy Carmel and then thump using the markers like a drum stick working from the lightest to the darkest colors then huff (blow hot air) on to the stamp then stamp the card. once up and once upside down to create a reflection effect. I then used the aqua painters to paint the sunset and water. Then I cut a scrap piece of baroque designer paper stamped on a scrap of Close to Cocoa the floral design from baroque motif and then cut it out Lastly I assembled every thing and stamped the envelope.

Supplies
Stamps - Lovely as a tree, Baroque Motifs
Ink - Creamy Carmel, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Paper - Very Vanilla, Baroque, chocolate chip
Accessories - Stampin' write markers in the colors of
Summer Sun, Really Rust, pumpkin Pie, Watercolor markers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful........of course it is my favorite stamp set too. I have a request for the mirror image at my October meeting, these colors would be great, thanks, L

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...