Sunday, September 23, 2007

Autumn


This card came about today when I was perusing a few blogs. I came across Cambria Turnbow's blog and was intrigued with the paper she made on this card. When reading what she did I realized it was ghosting technique I already knew and use with my Technique classes. Although she used different ink than I used. So I decided to try my hand at it!
Ghosting
Start with glossy paper and versamark ink. Stamp all over with "With Gratitude" stamp set", try and say that 3 times fast!! Then I ink up a brayer using the spectrum pad in Pumpkin Pie and roll that all over the glossy card stock. Then quickly rub off excess ink. I then re stamped with chocolate chip ink over images. Before assembling I stamp the chocolate chip cardstock with fine lace in the same color ink. This give a subtle texture to the background. This card was then assembled with a scrap of le Jardin Designer series paper and chocolate chip satin ribbon. TFL Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...