Saturday, September 29, 2007

Napkin Ring

I have been playing with the With gratitude set I really like it. I made a napkin ring after being inspired by one I saw at Michael's today. I started with some glossy card stock and spectrum ink. I first used a brayer to ink up my glossy card stock. You do this by rolling the brayer over the spectrum pad with it separated. Then roll it over the card stock to blend the colors. then stamp with brown stazon ink and let dry. Carefully cut out and at the same time cut a leaf from chocolate chip card stock making sure it is slightly larger. Then using the new chocolate chip satin ribbon in the fall catalog glue both leaf and card stock together sandwiching the ribbon between the card stock . Wrap around a napkin and you have a hand made napkin ring! Thanks For Looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...