Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scrapbooking Stampten!

On Tuesday our first scrap book ten met! This was our first project, Using Designer series paper I cut strips for the accent paper then I punched circles out of the apple cider paper. Using craft ink I colored the chipboard flower and then using my crop-a-dile punched holes around the flower. Then using sanded background stamp I stamped scraps of river rock and then using stampin'ups new corner punch to create the corners for my pictures. Lastly Using Baroque stamp set I created flourishes and the sentiment through out the page. I have never been confident in my penmanship so I went to my computer and printed out the journaling that goes with this page. My favorite part is how my friends who take this class use what I show them but come up with their own ideas, so many in the group had different layouts it was so neat! I forgot to mention that the idea for this layout came from another demo I know Mary Kay Thanks for looking
Supplies
Stamps Baroque and Sanded
Ink Creamy Carmel, Always Artichoke
Paper Designer series paper Apple Cider, Le Jardin and Always Artichoke
Accessories circle punches, Crop-a-dile

1 comment:

Ana said...

Welcome to Scrapbook!
I love this page!
The colors!
Love
Ana

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...