Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have been Busy OK!

Sorry I haven't posted lately but I had way to much fun last weekend. I went to a gathering of stampers in Central NY. It was so fun to see old friends and some new ones were made. I have posted some of the projects from that gathering here. So many talented ladies all with great ideas. One of those was Michelle, who shared an project for a Lumiere. I made it and fell in love with the idea. Thanks Michelle for your wonderful project. Here is a picture of her lovely creation!

I liked it so much I made a Halloween one today.

Halloween Lumiere

This project starts with a 4 1/4 X 10 1/2 piece of pumpkin pie card stock. I scored card stock at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2, 10. I used a 1 1/4 circle punch to make the windows. Stamp with black ink using the sanded background. then using Home is where the haunt is I decorated the card stock. I then punched holes in scrap black card stock, leaving enough room to punch with scallop punch the window frame.

It is much easier to do it this way than to try and center after punching the scallop circle. Glue scallop frames to card stock. Now cut vellum for the windows. Using black stazon stamp Flowers from Stem silhouettes on two sheets and the witch from Home is where the haunt is on another two sheets. Then flip over the vellum over and color in the background with summer sun stampin write marker. Thanks for the inspiration Michelle If you would like to see some of her work click here. Thanks for looking! Virginia

No comments:

Wow designer series paper is on sale this month !  Purchase 3 packs and get the 4th one free! check it out here !  Na...