Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Using Simply Scraping To decorate!

I purchased a simply scraping kit a while back and have been saving it for a special project. I found it!
I purchased a box at the dollar store. and then went about using the my 2 sided adhesive to attach the paper. There is not much you about how this was made as every thing just came together. I think from start to finish I spent 20 Minutes. the adhesive die cut(stickers) make it so Easy and there is plenty to do several more boxes. Thanks for looking Virginia!

1 comment:

CurrieRoadJLCurrie said...

This is soooo cute........think I was with you when you bought that recipe box! Great gift with Christmas coming.

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...