Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Card for a swap

I created this card for a swap I did with Friends I teach with. As a demonstrator I love sharing what I do with others as a teacher I love to see what others create. I will post some of the cards that were swapped next week.
Supplies
Stamps - Stem silhouettes, Party Punch
Paper - Soft sky, Whisper white, Chocolate chip, Wintergreen DS paper
Ink - Soft sky, Always artichoke Stampin write marker, Blue Bayou
Accessories - Corner punch, tab punch, glitter glue, Martha Stewart ribbon



Instructions
Start by cutting chocolate chip card stock 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 and 3 1/4 X 2 1/4 Cur a piece of Soft sky 4 X 5 1/4 Cut a piece of Whisper White 3 X 2. Using a corner punch cut all corners of all papers except large chocolate chip. Ink flower stamp with soft sky. Using a stampin write marker in always artichoke color over stem and huff on stamp to re-wet the soft sky before stamping.Cut a 2 X 4 section of wintergreen designer series paper. Punch a hole towards the right side . Using Martha Stewart ribbon thread through the hole and wrap around and come back out the same hole tie your bow. Assemble the card as seen here. Last step is to stamp on scrap whisper white card stock with blue bayou ink the purse thank stamp Punch out using the Tab punch fold in half adhere to card dab a bit of iridescent glitter glue thanks for looking! Virginia

Oh I forgot many of you have asked about the retirement list for this catalog. Well here it is only one short month for you to get some of your favorites. I will be placing an order December 14th if you need any thing just e-mail me at vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us the list below is in both alphabetical or by page number just choose the list you would like

Retired List Numerically

Retired List Alphabetically

Thanks V

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...