Friday, November 16, 2007

A Card Remake!

This is a card is a remake of an earlier post. As always when I show a card to a group of stampers someone in the group finds a better way to make the card. This is what happened last week when I showed the card that was in several posts ago. I just kept reworking the layout and I ended up liking this lay out much better than original thanks to Paula and others. New instructions are below . I started with blue bayou, whisper white and river rock card stock. I used the corner punch to deckle each corner. I then stamped my design using Stamp pad in Blue bayou. Distress the edges with blue bayou ink. Using the the party punch set stamp and tab punch stamp and cut out tab. Adhere to card and adhere the whole thing to card. Make a ribbon and use mini dots to create the rippled effect! Thanks for looking Virginia

2 comments:

Just me said...

I love this set. I never was inspired to use that stamp in it though. I am now! Beautiful card!

Ticia said...

WOW lots of beautiful cards and projects. I love the stuff in red !

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...