Monday, November 12, 2007

Some of my Fav's from CNY 6

I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to stamp much lately so I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorites projects from a gathering of stampers here in Central New York that I went to last month. We meet every few months for a day of stamping and fun. We all bring projects to share and and cards to swap. The project I am sharing was from Judy K. just one of my favorite stampers at the gathering. I seem to be able to always pick out her projects beacuse they have such a distict look. I have been lucky enough to make one of her projects every time I have gone to the gathering. She is so wonderful and always shares her project directions with me even though I am not at her table. I am determined to to make this box today! The view above is the open box the view below is the way the box looks closed. I have a set of directions here from other stampers but have never tried them so let me know what you think! Maybe if Judy sees this she will send me her directions digitally so I can link them for you. Thanks so much Judy for sharing your great work with me! Thanks for looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...