Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tree scrapbook Page

I just got my build a brad set and have been enjoying using it I created this page much the same way I created the tree pages below using two sheets of river rock to create an inset for the scrap booking. Before I adhered the river rock to the always artichoke I used the pine bough stamp from Peaceful wishes set to create texture all over the the back ground using Always artichoke ink. Then using the same color ink I create the tree effect all over the edges of the river rock. I then stamped the ornaments from Hung up on the holidays set using purely pomegranate ink. Last thing was to adhere ribbon and medallion

Close up of Medallion

















I created the medallion by stamping medallions from Baroque Motifs set on river rock paper in always artichoke and purely pomegranate ink
I then punched them out and stacked them using stampin dimensional and the build a brad set. I love how you can create a coordinating accessory with the brad! Thanks for looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...