Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The new Year brings a new catalog!!










Wow the new catalog is great! I am going to break the bank on all the great new things. Some of my favorites are.

Page 11 has a wonderful vase with the cutest felt flowers wow who would have thought felt could be this cute!!

Page 21 Hostess set From The Garden. Wow this one is going to be great to paint! I am going to have to order enough to have my own party!!










Page 29 has the cutes set for st Paddy's day called Pinch Proof! I have to have it in honor of my hubby who is Irish!

Page 57 Always what a wonderful set! I especially love the bird!

Page 84 I already own this set called Embrace life. Wow is is so versatile. Two posts ago is a card with this set!

Page 90 Wow this set is incredible, probably one of the first sets I will own! it is called Pretty Peony. Here is a card from the catalog made with the set






Well that's enough for now tomorrow I will publish some of the rest of my favorite new stamps!!


Thanks for looking Virginia


No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...