Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've been tagged

This is at least the third or fourth time I've been tagged I swore I would not play but.

This afternoon Jackie Wright from jackie stamps 4 fun tagged me! So here goes:

1. Stamping Style: I love Collage style and I love any new technique!
2. Inspiration: There is so much talent on the Internet! (see blogs on the right side!) but Laura Currie is my most favorite she is always willing to lend an ear and is the best upline!
3. Color: I definitely love the new in colors. I’ll miss River Rock and purley pomegranette the most
4. Work Space: My former doll studio in my basment it is so nice and cool in the summer!
Perfect Day: In my stamp room, hubby in the yard mowing, Dinner with friends and family
6. Wildest Dream: I'm living it!
7. Ink: Stampin’ Up! of course
8. Family: My husband of 31 years and 2 wonderful sons Brothers and sister their kids and of course my Mom!
9. Beverage: Diet Pepsi with freshly squeezed lemon (drinking one now)
10. Biggest Challenge: Loosing weight it still alludes me but I keep trying!
So now I will tag Laura and Susan.

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...