Friday, February 29, 2008

Wow Last weekend to Sale A Brate Coming Up and DO I HAVE A SPECIAL FOR YOU!

By now you have a big wish list from the 2008 Spring/Summer Catalog or maybe you love one or two of the new sets in the Occasions Mini! Never mind all the great sets from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Come on I'm sure there are a few sets you've been waiting to buy. Why not use this occasion to get what you've been wishing for. What's even better than free stamps? FREE SHIPPING!
Here's how it works:

Place an order ANY TIME from 10 am Friday, March 14th, through 9 pm Sunday, March 16th and get FREE SHIPPING on all orders $50 and over!(Orders totaling over $150 will get free hostess benefits!)
I'll also be having a PRIZE DRAWING for everyone participating in this 3-Day Free Shipping" Special!
One winner will be drawn at random on Sunday night to receive a FREE Sale-A-bration set! Don't have a BIG Stampin' UP catalog at hand? Just click on THIS LINK to view our catalog online! Need to look at a Sale-a-bration catalog online? Click on THIS LINK to view it online! Want to see the Occasions Mini catalog?

You can pre-order to avoid the rush! I can ship directly to your home!
There are 2 ways to order during this "FREE SHIPPING" Special:
E-mail me at: vmailto:vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us
Call me at: 315-727-7288(cell)
There are 4 ways to pay:

Pay with your Visa Card

Pay with your MasterCard

Pay with your Discover Card

Pay by Check l (I'll send you an invoice via e-mail...payments must be made by Sunday, March 16th)


(Local checks must be received by Monday, March 17th)If you call in your order and get my voice mail, please leave your order on my voice mail and I will call you back with a total. The "Free Shipping" Special ends at 9 pm, Sunday night (March 17th).Orders totaling $150 will receive free hostess benefits.
Happy shopping!
Virginia
Full tax applies in states where tax is applicable. This special is only available through Virginia Killmore, Your Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I love what I do and I love sharing it with you!


Card

I fell in love with tres chic the first time I used it. this card is so easy to make and can be changed according to the sentiment you want! I have used the Sale A bration set and carte postale set to create my own personal flower design. Using the scallops set from the sale-a-bration catalog and punches you can mix and match sets!






Stamp sets - Tres chic, So many scallops, Carte postale
Paper - Whisper White, Blue bayou, Soft sky
Ink - Blue Bayou
Accessories - Scallop, 1 3/8", 1" punches, Night of Navy Stampin write marker, Brayer
The card is made by first inking tres chick background stamp with ink.To get really good coverage I lay the stamp down on it's back and place paper on top. Securing the paper in place with one hand I used the brayer to evenly roll one half and then switch to do the other side.
One great way to distinguish a special word from the background is to before placing paper on top of stamp ink selected word with stampin write marker don't forget to huff.
Using Blue bayou ink stamp sentiment and scallop choices on whisper white scraps. punch and assemble cut a small strip of soft sky and assemble everything on whisper white card stock
Thanks for looking
Virginia!

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...