Sunday, April 27, 2008

Life's a beach!

Using the Life is a breeze stamp set and the wheel deal still available till Wednesday!
I made the summer page. It's been warm around here for the last two weeks and this page reminds me of the fun to come this summer.
Page started with a so saffron 12x12 sheet I used summer sun and night of navy for the photo corners. I rolled with the fishy wheel I got from my Wheely deal on vellum and on a strip of bordering blue that I ripped to mimic waves, in Night of navy ink. I cut a circle using my coluzzel in whisper white. I cut in half a sheet of blue to create a frame for my pictures. I stamped several images with night of navy ink and summer sun on whisper white. I cut some out, but punched quite few soooo much easier! Then I layed it all out and here is my life's a beach page thanks for looking, Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...