Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ever Wonder How to Use a Crop-a-Dial?

Wow I saw this video today on someones blog. I'm sorry I can't remember whose, I spend way too much time on the Internet! It has a great tutorial on the use of Crop-a-dial so I thought I would share it with you. I must confess when I first purchased mine a was a bit perplexed of it's use. After using it at the Stampin 'Up convention and seeing it power and ease I became a convert. I was amazed at how many layers it can punch through and no more getting out my hammer and setter to put an eyelet. So enjoy thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Scrappie Sue said...

Many thanks for your excellent lesson on how to use a Crop-o-dile. I have just received one as a free gift for subscribing to a Craft Magazine.I can't wait to get started.

Susan Mann
Bradford
UK

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...