Saturday, June 21, 2008

My favorite color combo!




















Wow I made this card a few weeks ago and have not been able to post it. I love the color combination. Basic Gray and Cameo Coral. I used a technique called stamping off. This technique gives you a softer stamped image and is great for using with the sanded background stamp. I also love the illuminations set and I am so happy it is not on the retired list. I hope it is in the catalog. I used my ticket punch to create the corners of this card, and the slit punch with out the guard to create the scallop border .

Supplies
Ink Going Gray , Basic black
Paper Cameo Coral, Basic gray, Very Vanilla
Stamps Sanded, Illuminations , Tres Chic
Accessories Gray taffeta ribbon, piercing tool, glitter, stampin dimensional

thanks for looking Virginia

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi - Just want to say that you do amazing work!! Your cards are simply beautiful.

Debbie M

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...