Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm In swap heaven!


I'm less than a month away from convention and I signed up for way to many swaps. So today I got two different swaps done this is the first one. This swap is a technique swap and the technique is faux shaving cream. I love the look of the shaving cream technique but I hate the mess. This technique is so easy. To start by inking a flat stamp with a lighter color(pumpkin pie) and then using a wheel and a darker ink (Rose Red) you twist and turn the wheel to create a swirled effect. Then you huff and stamp! Background is Boho backgrounds and i used taken with teal strips.
Stamps Boho Backgrounds, Ginormous Flowers, Fresh cuts
Ink Rose red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories Ice Brads, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...