Oh what fun we had! Yesterday was my retirement party for stampin up! Every year they retire great stamp sets so I host an open house and have great deals for all! All of my retired sets sell at 20% off. I had a ton of them. We make cards eat Ice cream sundae cake(best and easiest recipe I have ever gotten). Here are the cards we made.
Stamps Artfully Asian
Ink Always artichoke
Paper River rock, Bayou Blue, Whisper white
Accessories White Gel pen, ribbon
1. Stamp Flower using Bayou Blue ink
2. Using white gel pen color in flower buds
3. Using blender pen and Bayou Blue ink color in leaves and centers of flowers
4. Using Bayou Blue ink create pattern on back ground of the same color
5. Add sentiment if you like in Bayou Blue
6. Layer top layers, tape and attach ribbon
7. Attach to background and to card stock
Viola a cute little card! You should have seen how many wonderful variations we got with this card so many wonderful nuances. By the way this set is one of the few sets we didn't sell If you are interested you can contact me at email@example.com
Next up the hit of the workshop a Luggage Tag
Stamps Cottage Rose, Lovely Letters
Paper Very Vanilla, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock
Accessories luggage tag cover, ribbon
1. Stamp Flower using stamp in ma jig
2. Using accent stamp and a darker color align using stamp in ma jig
3. Follow same procedure for rose buds
4. Ink your initial on scarp paper.
5. Punch out initial using circle punch
6. Punch out scallop using purely pomegranate
8. Insert in plastic sleeve
9. Choose a ribbon
Viola a cute little gift!
Last but certainly not least French Flair
Stamps French Flair, Carte Postale
Ink Versa Mark
Paper Soft sky Whisper white
Accessories, Heat and stick powder, glitter, satin ribbon, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop punch.
1. Fold Soft sky card stock in half
2. Rub embossing buddy all over front of card stock
3. Stamp with versa mark using French flair background on softy sky card stock
4. Cover with heat and stick powder
5. Emboss till it is sticky
6. Cover with glitter of your choice
7. Emboss again
8. Stamp Bird from carte postal set in soft sky
9. Punch out using circle punch
10. Punch out scallop using whisper white
11. Assemble using stamping dimensional to lift bird off card
12. Tie a ribbon stamp sentiment
This card turned out so nice I love the glitter. Everyone came away with such nice projects. The french Flair card started with a bow around it but several people experimented with the ribbon under the medallion and I liked it so much I I changed mine too. My customers are so creative!
I still have a few sets available if you are interested please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly the raffle
Drum roll please!
Victoria you are the lucky winner of a free retiring stamp set!
Thanks for looking enjoy! Virginia