Sunday, July 06, 2008

Technique card swap

One of the cards I have for a swap at convention is a technique card. The technique I chose was Dahlia fold. While I love the way the card looks I'm not always excited about all the fussy folds. I decided to do buds with this card and was pretty happy with the outcome. I used a total of 6 Dahlia folds to create this card and if you would like the instructions here is a link to how to fold the card.
I used the following

Stamps Baroque Motifs,
Ink Certainly celery, Rose red Classic ink
Paper Designer series Rose red and certainly celery, Rose red, certainly celery, whisper white card stock
Accessories crystal effects
  1. Fold and build buds
  2. glue together flowers and stem using crystal effects set aside
  3. Stamp sentiments and scroll using rose red and certainly celery
  4. Assemble card

thanks for looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...