Sunday, August 03, 2008

New catalog features






Wow I love the new catalog there are so many great new stamps I am going to be shelling out big bucks! I am so lucky because when attending convention we get free stamps, in addition I won one on convention floor. Happy happy joy joy! So I am coming home with a boat load of new stuff. One of the great new features of the catalog is techniques. Every section features a step by step instruction of a specific technique I know you will love it! Not only will you get a whole bunch of ideas and card recipes but now you get techniques too! The catalog is $9.95 and you can contact me to order it at vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us . I will ship it for free if you contact me before august 11th.


Better yet join one of my stamp groups and get the catalog for free! To sign up here is a link

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...