Sunday, August 03, 2008

While I'm away I have a special!


















Hi all this is one of the swaps I brought and it is gone! It is so much fun to swap. It never ceases to amaze me how many different ideas folks come up with.

This card features a technique called Shadow stamping. The card is made with a wheel. I first stamped with the so swirly wheel and basic black ink on night of navy card stock. I start at the bottom with the seam of the rubber where it joins. Then clean the brayer and ink it up with Whisper white craft ink. I line up the brayer trying to match up the seam with the bottom. Because you can't get line the wheel up exactly it creates a shadow effect.

Wow with the convention and so many great stamps and accessories retiring I wanted to give you all a special as a thank you for your business! Being A demonstrator is so wonderful especially because you make it such a pleasure to share what I love to do. So if you place a $50 order by Friday august 8th I will throw in a free Explosion book kit and instructions($15.00 value) for free.

It’s Your Last Chance! You’ve till August 10th to purchase (or earn) the following products before they’re gone forever. The 8th if you would like my special.

Retired Stamps List (Alphabetical)


Retired Stamps List (Numerical)

Discounted Retiring Accessories
July 21 through August 10, you can save 25% on select retiring accessories–no additional purchase necessary! Don’t wait to order though; this offer is only good while supplies last! Above is the complete list as of 8/1/08.
Accessories Last updated August 1

Contact me at vkillmore@tully.k12.ny.us

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...